Sunday, September 14, 2008

little miss Katelyn

About 6 1/2 months ago, I was blessed with an absolutely adorable niece, Katelyn Dawn. This weekend I've just been thinking about how precious and perfect she is. I absolutely love the girl. Even when she's crying and I can't get her to stop...I love her as much then as when she's laughing with me. I mean, look at her, who couldn't just fall in love with her? She is one of the most precious gifts from God and I cannot wait until Tuesday night when I get to see her again. It is so fun watching her grow up and gain more of a personality. She now giggles and sometimes full on laughs. She sits up all by herself and I believe before too long, she will be crawling, but who knows...that is just my prediction. And I absolutely love how good of a job my sister and brother in law are doing with her. They are such good parents, at least from what I can see :). I don't really know what the point of this blog is, besides just to show off my adorable niece :). But she's a part of my life, and i absolutely adore her, so I thought I would show her to each of you.




- A

1 comments:

Melanie said...

Thanks for the cute blog on little Katelyn. You are such a sweet aunt. -Mel