Eric and I got to go to the BSU game last night, which was a lot of fun. Eric, his brother Marcus, and his dad (Neal) were in one of the sky suites with some people that Neal knew. At first we thought that the 3 guys were the only ones that got to go to the game. Then Neal got my 2 sister-in-laws and I tickets to the game as well. We weren't with the guys, but we still had a ton of fun. This was my first college football experience...so I was pretty excited!
7 years ago

2 comments:
Hey, you copied my BSU blog. J/K. You guys look cute! Check out little Katelyn in her BSU garb on my blog. Love ya both!
alicia, dear alicia!
i love you very much. i hope you know that!
this looks like it was fun! you guys make me happy :)
Post a Comment