I decided to look at the online classifieds tonight to see what puppies were for sale...
There were 6 week old golden doodles for $200.00.
Umm, I want one! Too bad our apartments don't let us have puppies.
7 years ago
I decided to look at the online classifieds tonight to see what puppies were for sale...
There were 6 week old golden doodles for $200.00.
Umm, I want one! Too bad our apartments don't let us have puppies.
Posted by Alicia at 6:45 PM
3 comments:
love the your new header.
Now he is CUTE! Someday soon, someday...
Love the new blog look!
Love your new blog. How do you do that?
Hey- we have a puppy that I'd be glad to give you.....:)
That pup is cute. The cuter they are- the more trouble they seem to cause.....
have you seen Marley and Me? good flick.
Post a Comment