It has been awhile since I've updated this...sorry. We no longer have internet, so it makes it a little more difficult to keep up with blogging.
We cannot believe how soon Little Emmaree is going to be here. My blood pressure went up above what the dr. wanted it, so I've been put on modified bed rest until Emma decides to show up - we're hoping it's sooner rather than later :). One good thing about all this is that we get to do an ultrasound 2 times a week, so I get to see Emmaree a lot...they say she has a head full of hair, and cheeks like her Mom :). We can't wait to meet her!
Luckily before I got put on bed rest, I (with the help of family) completed the nursery and most everything else is ready for when she arrives. As I sit on couch, day after day, I think of things I could/should be doing, but in the scheme of things, I'm learning it's not all that important.
I have another ultrasound on Friday where I should get a new picture and we will also find out her size and weight... I'll do my best to update this again then.
7 years ago

2 comments:
I've been thinking of you a lot since Sunday. Hope you're not going stir-crazy.
Do you have a baby book? Maybe you could work on the family tree part? ?? Maybe write letters to her that she could read later in life???
I know... I'm scraping the bottom of the barrel for ideas here.
Hang in there!!! :)
Let's see a pic of the nursery! I should have checked it out the other night!
Post a Comment