Emma has so many different expressions and I've been trying to capture this one on camera for awhile now...just yesterday I was successful...she's just silly.
Just the other day, Eric was talking to Emma and then he stuck his tongue out at her and she tried to stick hers out...he did it over and over and each time his tongue came out of his mouth, she would mimic him and stick hers out...He called me over and showed me, and I still didn't believe it...but everytime since then that either of us have stuck our tongue out, she does the same thing... such a good thing to be teaching our daughter, huh?
In other news :), Eric only has 2 weeks of student teaching left and then is officially a college graduate...he's really enjoyed it, but is ready to get paid to teach instead of paying to teach. I go back to work sometime in the next couple of weeks, but I'm not exactly sure when. I'm anxious to see how it will be to go back...I've really enjoyed this time off, but I know it can't last forever. It just sounds like a lot of work to have Emma and myself to work by 8:30am 4 days a week. I am so lucky to be able to take her with me and I know it will all work and after a few days we will have developed a new routine. Besides that, life is pretty much same old, same old...we love our little family and just spending time together being a family.
7 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment