Monday, November 1, 2010

Almost 7 weeks...

In the last week or week and a half, I started doing tummy time with Emma. She really loves it (even if in this picture it doesn't look like it :) ), and her neck is getting so strong!
She has changed so much this last week...she has officially graduated out of all newborn clothes, so I have boxed those up and packed them away...She actually grew out of them while we were in Montana...at the start of the trip all her sleepers and everything fit, then a few days in, it was all too small. And it wasn't just a little too small, it looked so uncomfortable - she couldn't straighten her legs in her sleepers, and it as just tight in all the wrong places. Her next pediatrician appointment is in a couple weeks and I can't wait to see how much she weighs and her length, because I feel like she has grown a ton!

It has been so much fun watching her grow and change...especially as she is awake more and is continuing to become more and more responsive.

0 comments: