Emma Lou is 3 months old TODAY!!! I can hardly believe it. She is getting to be such a big girl...here are the latest happenings with her :)
- she consistently sleeps about 12 hours at night without waking up
- shes started cooing, but you have to work kinda hard to get her to do it
- she smiles ALL the time
- she weighs 12.2 lbs on our scale at home, but I don't know how accurate that is
- she likes tummy time as long as it is in front of the Christmas tree so she can look at the lights, otherwise she doesn't want anything to do with it
- she loves standing up and can hold her weight really well
- as soon as I finish the last 15 size 1 diapers I have, she will be moving to size twos.
- she has a major bald spot on the back of her head :(
- I'm sure there are many more things you may want to know about her, but I just can't think of them :)...






1 comments:
So fun! I'm so glad to hear such great reports on Emma!
Post a Comment