Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Pictues from the last few weeks

Life the last 2 weeks has been a little crazy...I went back to work, and while I love it I feel slightly busier, than when I was just home with Emma - imagine that! Ha! Emma has been thriving though, despite the change. The other kids love interacting with her, reading to her and just including her in their playing. And Emma, well she is growing and changing daily...


As of today, Emma can roll over from her back to her stomach...


Thanks for the amazing blanket Grandma, Emma will have this forever and when she is older, I will show her mine....it is aboslutely amazing and I am so excited that she has a blanket like this!




Emma LOVES time with her Daddy!


One of my favorite outfits of Emma's - Aunt Glenna got her this one and I just love it on her!


0 comments: