Our little girl is 6 months old already...I can hardly believe it. Emma and I were able to go visit my family in MT for a long weekend last weekend. We had a great time, but were sad that Eric did not get to come with us...he had baseball games and practice. One thing we did while we were there was have Emma's 6 month pictures taken...I absolutely love how they turned out, I'm pretty sure I could fill a few walls with these pictures :).
Unfortunately, I took my camera to Montana with me, but I took ZERO pictures...OOPS!!! While there, I was able to celebrate my Mom's birthday, go golfing with my dad and bro, go on a walk with my Mom, and just do other things like that, that I often don't get to do when we're together, because we are SO busy. I'm so glad I was able to make the trip and Emma did great traveling both ways.
Meanwhile, here, Eric was busy living the life of a bachelor...playing XBox with friends into the wee hours of the morning, sleeping in as long as he wanted on days when he didn't get called to sub, and other fantastic things like that....I was talking to him when we were on our way back home, and he said "it was fun for awhile, but I don't know how I used to do that all the time; i just got bored"
Here are a "few" of my favorite pictures from her shoot:

















7 years ago

1 comments:
Super cute pics!!!! She is growing up so fast. Who did you have take the pictures??
Post a Comment