I'm terrible at updating this thing...I'll admit it.
Eric is fully immersed in the baseball season and is having a lot of fun coaching...his team is currently 6-1...this is a vast improvement over both of the last seasons where they lost about 2 times more games than they won :). Last weekend there was a varsity tournament in Glenns Ferry so Emma and I got to go along and cheer for "Daddy". It was a great weekend...Emma did great! Especially considering that she only napped for about 45 min total on Saturday, stayed up until about 10:15 (when she usually is out by 7:30) on Friday night, and just being away from home, and passed all around through the parents section at all the games. I'm sure for one day, she was ok, but if I chose to do this to her day in and day out, it would be a different story; she was definitely ready to be home by the time we got home late Saturday night. Unfortunately, I have NO pictures at all from the weekend...am I terrible, or what? We did learn that she loves the grass though...i had her on a blanket playing with toys and she wouldn't stop scooting till she could reach the grass and she would just put her nose in it and giggle and giggle...it was pretty much one of the cutest things I have EVER seen.
Emma is now 7 months old...it is crazy how fast it has gone. Here are just a few new things she has accomplished...
- she LOVES Ritz crackers and eats them all by herself...I give them to her whole and in no time at all, they're gone
- she is quickly learning how to pick up cheerios and put them in her mouth
- She now would sleep more than 12 hours through the night (7:30pm to 7:30am), but I wake her up at 7:30 or 7:45, so we can get to work on time
- she loves to scoot and roll to get places, I don't know how soon she'll be crawling though
- she LOVE LOVE LOVES her monkey stuffed animal and sleeps with it every night
- she rolls over after we put her to bed and sleeps on her stomach
Well, that is all for now, I will try to post some new pics when I get a chance.

0 comments:
Post a Comment