Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Visitors

The Laynes came to visit!!! It was so fun to see them again. The last time they came was for Susan's wedding, and needless to say, I didn't get to spend much time with them. Luckily that was not the case this time. Mel and I got to chat and catch up, the kids got to play, and we even got all 3 of them into the bath again, which is always fun.

This is the 1st time the 3 of them ever took a bath together when Emma was about 4 months old I think


Here they are taking a bath together now....it looks just a little different, and I don't know how long we will be able to do this for - they are just getting too big :)


Trenton and Emma loved the oven...not sure why, but they did.




It was SO great to spend time with Mel and her family again...we don't do it often enough and hopefully the next time, we will be at their house, since it seems like they always come our way.

0 comments: