Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Par-Tay

I know this post is little overdue...oops. :). Here are some pics from Emma's birthday party...It was such a fun afternoon, and we had a lot of fun with our closest friends and family. Thanks everyone for celebrating with us! Emma is lucky to have such a strong and loving support around her.


These pictures are really out of order, but hopefully, you can get an idea of how much fun we had :).

Emmaree Ann, we love you so very much. How is it possible that you are already 1 year old? I cannot believe how fast it has gone. Happy Birthday sweet girl!

Just a side note, Mel and the kids, and my Mom and Dad drove all the way here for Emma's party and we had SO much fun with them. The night before the party Mom and Dad stayed at a hotel and we all played in the pool....I don't have any pictures of that, but if you want to see them, click here.

0 comments: