Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving Day

For Thanksgiving Day we went in to my Grandma's house with my Mom's whole family. It was so great to see everyone and be able to catch up. Growing up, every holiday was spent this way and it means so much to me to be able to continue this tradition once a year. Family is SO important to Eric and I and we are blessed with great families on both sides!




Trenton LOVED playing with Uncle Scott


Heidi and the other girl cousins spent SO much time with Emma and the other kiddos. The kids loved it, and Eric and I didn't mind either :)




Great Grandma got the kids a special book called "What Do They Say?" - it is a very cute book about how God made the animals and each one says something different - I remember both my Grandpa and my Grandma reading this book to me when I was little and I am so excited for Emma to have a copy that Eric and I can read to her.

0 comments: