Monday, June 25, 2012

Daddy's Girl

No matter what he is doing, or where he is doing it, if possible, Emma is right there with him. Every baseball game that we go to, she knows right where Daddy is at every moment...she also knows that as soon as he is done talking to the team in the outfield, that she can go out and get him and help "put the field to bed". She knows about when he should get home from work and is devastated if he doesn't come home before going to baseball...he is the first person she asks for in the morning and the last person she hugs before bed....I absolutely love each and every thing that they do together...my prayer is that she will learn what kind of husband to look for because of the amazing dad she has...(I know it is scary to think about)!!!


Here are a few pictures from a Saturday morning yard project that the two of them did together...I love love love these moments!





0 comments: