Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Ravalli County Fair

I remember loving going to the fair growing up, so I was super excited to share the experience with Emma. Someday, Eric will be able to join us too. He had to come a day later so he wouldn't miss any school.

(By the way, my pictures loaded backwards, so we are going from evening to morning :) ). 


Mema and Papa were very loved this weekend :)





Papa and Trenton




I love this girl!!!!


Just petting the cows.


Giving hugs



Trenton LOVES Tractors, so he was super excited to look at all the tractors at the fair.


Emma wanted to be like Papa






Emma Lou had fun with Aunt Heather

It was such a GREAT time. Thanks Heather and Gabe for giving us the idea and everyone else for traveling to make it happen. I love making memories like these with our family!

0 comments: