Say hello to Riley...our newest family member. She is a pure bread, 1 year old boxer. A teacher's mother-in-law at Eric's school was getting rid of her, and Eric (after talking to me) volunteered to take her and make her ours. She is an inside dog (I know, I said I wouldn't ever have one, but she is just so cute! :) ), and is already potty trained and crate trained. She has become my new walking and jogging buddy, now her and Emma and I go together. She is definitely still a puppy sometimes and we are working on teaching her her manners :), but I am so glad to have her at our house with us. Emma absolutely loves dogs and it is so fun to see them together - Emma can make her sit, stay and lay down...sometimes better than Eric and I can. Anyway, there she is!
7 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment