So...here is what I have been working on lately. It is huge for me, exciting, and a little bit scary...ok a LOT scary. I have a sweet friend named Jen who, since her wedding in September (that I did all the flowers for), has been encouraging me to participate in a wedding show and expand my "business". While I have been hearing this from family for awhile, it is just different somehow to hear it from a friend. She never pressed me on it, but would ask when I would see her if I was going to do it...So, a little over a month ago, I finally got in contact with the person who is in charge of the show...he had one booth left, and it was mine. This was the show I wanted to be in if I was going to do a show, because it is so close to Valentine's Day that no other florists would even want to do it...so here I am...the only florist in a wedding show in Boise that starts on Saturday... In the last month, I have had a logo made, gotten business cards, ordered flowers, designed my booth, and been sick to my stomach since I said yes :). Eric has been a huge support and is so encouraging and has helped so much already, and will help even more in the next few days. He keeps telling me: "I've wanted you to do this for awhile, but you had to decide that you wanted to do it for it to work." - such a smart man. I love him to death and would not be doing this without his support. He is just pretty fantastic. Anyway, I now introduce to you, MY wedding and event floral company:
7 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment