Thursday, April 4, 2013

Spring Break in Montana

Last week was spring break, so Emma and I took a trip to Montana. Eric had a baseball tournament that lasted all day, every weekday that we were gone...we were sad that he couldn't come with us, but happy we could go to Montana and see my family for a little while. 

None of these pictures loaded in the order they were supposed to, so you get to enjoy them out of order :). 


Playing basketball at Uncle Joe and Aunt Kiah's house...she loved this, almost as much as Uncle Joe did.

Playing at the park...she was so proud of herself for doing this.

Holding Little Kiera.



Dying Easter Eggs with Mema

CHEESE!


Finding Easter eggs with Papa


 In Montana, Emma got to help feed the cows on the ranch with Uncle Scott - I thought she would be more scared of how loud they were, but she LOVED it...I have lots of memories feeding calves with my Grandpa Owen and it was so fun to be able to experience it with Emma...doing the same things at the same place.




I think Emma went to at least 3 different parks while we were in Montana, as well as playing on the swingset at Mema and Papa's house... and she loved every minute of it.



 Mema hid the Easter eggs for Emma a few times...and then, below, is a picture of when Emma hid the eggs for Mema... :)

Pedicures - 1st one ever...it was so cute how she would giggle during the foot massage part

Also, you have to wait for pictures of it, but Dad and I built a headboard and footboard for our master bedroom while I was in Montana...I am SO happy with how it turned out. Next weekend Mom and Dad are delivering it from Montana and setting it up...I can hardly wait. Mom also helped me sew drapes for my family room... :) It was a very fun, as well as productive, trip! Thanks Mom and Dad for letting us come... We also got to see Joe, Kiah and Kiera quite a bit while we were up there - which is always great. We wished we lived closer to all of them so we could see them even more. I guess we'll just have to make the most of the trips we take to see them :).

0 comments: