When we were trying to decide if we should get a little puppy, I was pretty hesitant at first. I've never potty trained a puppy, or trained one to be a good inside family dog, and to say I was nervous was putting it mildly. However...I have no doubt in my mind if we made the right decision. Lucy is Emma's #1 playmate and it makes me SO happy to see them together. Here a few pics from this past Saturday...Emma got to watch Mickey Mouse for a little in the morning, so she got herself and Eric some pillows, a blanket to share, and a stuffed animal for each of them. And Lucy had to be right in the middle. Later that day, when we asked Emma what her favorite thing was that we did, she said cuddling with Daddy and Lucy on the floor that morning...pretty sweet, huh?


0 comments:
Post a Comment