Monday, September 16, 2013

Happy 3rd Birthday Emmaree Ann!

 I have a three year old?!?! How is this even possible? It seems like just yesterday I was holding this sweet bundle in my arms...and now she is going to preschool. Time goes way to fast!!

Mema and Papa came on Thursday to spend the weekend with us, and then the Laynes came on Friday. We had so much fun with them. On Friday morning, Emma helped Mema and I bake sugar cookies for her party. We have been to numerous birthday parties recently, and Emma has let me know that she doesn't really like cake, so we made sugar cookies for her party. After eating a couple bites of her sugar cookie, she looked at me and said "Mom, I don't really like these either, just like the cake." Well, can't say I didn't try....



 Eric took the day off on Friday, so him and my dad put together Emma's new swingset. They did such a great job and she LOVES it!!!



Right now Emma loves Lalaloopsy, so we got her a new Lalaloopsy doll, and threw her a Lala party. She seemed pretty excited about it!


Aunt Heather made this awesome banner for the party...it was SO cute!!










I'm 3!



It was so fun to celebrate this sweet little life with our families this weekend. She is a pretty special girl, whom we love SO much!

0 comments: