Saturday, November 15, 2014

Life through the lens of my iPhone

I take so many pictures on my phone and many of them are never seen, so today I decided to share them with you. 

Life is busy...and by busy I mean challenging, fun, hilarious, tiring, rewarding, and so incredibly amazing. There are so many times where I take just a moment to rest and look at my family, my work, my friends and I realize just how incredibly blessed I am. 

This is one of those moments... Emma wanted to dance with a prince. Eric is the obvious choice...I was able, for a few minutes, to just sit and watch these two. The relationship that these two have is an amazing thing to observe. 


Kennedy continues to grow and change...this is one of the first mornings she sat up by herself...she still doesn't do it all the time, just when she wants to. 


A good friend of mine took pictures of the girls together...I can't wait to see the rest!

Every now and then I get to sneak away with this handsome man for a date night!! It is absolutely one of my favorite ways to spend an evening. 

Our little girl keeps growing! I keep thinking that at some point she will slow down, however there are no signs of that yet, so we just keep buying bigger clothes and bigger diapers...she is currently in 12 month clothes and size 4 diapers...(Emma was potty trained out of size 3 diapers).
Emma LOVES helping me cook and bake...here she is helping Gramma make Eric's birthday cake!

Oh Elsa!! Emma girl was SO excited to finally be able to wear her Elsa costume on Halloween. I never knew a girl could love a character SO much. It is unreal to me at times. 
Our little owl. We had such a fun night seeing family and trunk or treating at a church in Boise. Such a fun evening!!

A few times a week, Emma and I have our quiet time together. It is one of my favorite times. She gets her Bible and "reads" it while I do my devotions. *Side note: I am doing a study on Nehemiah...I definitely recommend it if you haven't studied it before*
These two! 

My helpers the other day when I was raking leaves. I love that I have girls who LOVE being outside!!

3 days after raking leaves, we got 8" of snow. It was the first time Kennedy had ever seen snow and she just wanted to sit and watch it come down. 
The girls say like this for at least 10 minutes just staring at the snow. 
Kennedy loved watching Emma play outside! Hopefully when she gets older she will love snow like the rest of our family. :)
We have also moved to the stage of Kennedy being able to feed herself some snacks! She seems pretty happy about this!!

It's a little hard to go down the slide when it is filled with snow. Emma did it over and over though, so she seemed to love it. 


I love being a mom to these two!


To those of you far away and unable to see these 2, I'm sorry it has been so long since I've given you a glimpse in our lives.