So today is Eric's 21st birthday. I had a birthday party for him tonight with his family, my family that lives here, and his good friend from NNU. It was a lot of fun. Eric chose taco's as his birthday meal - surprise, surpise. I hope I never get sick of them, because I have a feeling they will be his favorite for a very very long time. Today was also Katelyn's "8 month" birthday, so we took a picture of the birthday kids together. It was slightly difficult to get them both so mile at the same time.
But eventually we got one that wasn't too bad.
Eric also got some clothes from his mom for his birthday that added their own bit of entertainment to the evening when we asked him to model them for us. Who knew that my husband was turning emo?
Gotta love him...don't ya? Happy Birthday Babe!
7 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment