Friday, October 24, 2008

update...

just thought I would update you all on a couple of things...

1st - sales have been picking up at the flower shop which is great news...I still don't know what is going as far as my future there. Eric and I have been praying a lot about it, and we both feel like God led me to this job and provided for me, and neither of us feel it is time to move on. So, right now we just take it a day at a time and are learning to trust God. I still don't like the unknown, but I REALLY do like the feeling of being where God wants me.

2nd - Karmen is back in the hospital. Her pain was getting out of control again and she was having a very hard time breathing. After the Dr's did some tests, they found that she had a lot of fluid on her lungs again...so they operated one lung today and the other one tomorrow. She is really afraid and would appreciate your prayers. Please pray especially for the kids and Scott...it is tiring and draining for all of them.

Thanks!

0 comments: