Monday, December 22, 2008

It's beginning to look at like Christmas...

So, on Saturday, we started a new tradition with the Stuart family. The 3rd Saturday of every December we are going to keep up this tradition....or at least that's the plan. We went to see Seven Pounds - which, is good by the way, but be prepared to bawl your eyes out...I did, after that, we went out to Johnny Carinos...then my favorite part - we went back to Mom and Dad Stuart's house and had a gingerbread house contest. It was so much fun.



Marcus and Lindsay ending winning...here are the final products:


Marcus and Lindsay's



Neal, Teresa and Susan's



Mine and Eric's

What a fun time...oh and I just wanted to show you all, the new addition we have to our household. Eric stole for this at the white elephant gift exchange with our Bible Study...I'm sure you all are jealous:
If you can't tell, it is a clay head...some think it is supposed to be Julius Caesar...I am not convinced :).


3 comments:

joy said...

I personally thought that your green grass looked the best. You got the shaft! Have a good Christmas!

Jeremy said...

"Give to Caesar that which is Caesar's and to the Lord that which is the Lord's"

Sarah said...

I think all of the houses looked great. How could only one be chosen?
Hope you are enjoying the snow and come back home safely!