Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Montana

Sorry everyone, this is way overdue...


Eric and I got to go to Montana this year for Christmas and it was so fun. We left Idaho on Christmas Eve and we returned to Idaho on January 4th. It was great having that long of a break. We did a lot of fun things: spent time with family, went sledding, built snowman, played a TON of games (Settlers of Catan, Ticket to Ride, Hand and Foot), did puzzles, and laughed A LOT. It so was fantastic.

If I would have written this sooner, I could have told you some funny stories from Montana, but I didn't, so now all you get is pictures :) :The table for Christmas day! (It seats like 30 of us at my Grandma's)

Best game EVER!!!Building Snowmen

Sledding...it was really fun, and I think there was only one crash, and it wasn't bad at all :). Katelyn got to go sledding down a little hill for the first time...it was pretty cute to watch her.


0 comments: