Wednesday, December 3, 2008

lately...

Well, I realized the other day that it's been a little while since I blogged, so I thought I'd update you all on what has been going on in mine and Eric's life. We had a great Thanksgiving with Eric's family. It was a bittersweet holiday, as it's the first holiday since Karmen passed away. We still had a great day, but it just wasn't quite the same without Karm. But we have so much to be thankful for, and one of those things is that she is no longer in pain, and she gets to spend Christmas with Christ...what's better than that?


The other night Eric and I got to babysit Katelyn, and boy did we have fun. Katelyn hasn't always taken the bottle the best, but I got her to drink, not one, but almost two whole bottles :). We always have so much fun with her.She's pretty ticklish, so it's a pretty easy way to get an absolutely adorable little giggle out of her.
This is the new face that she makes...her little top lips points down...I call it her little mischievous face...so funny!

Eric and I also got a Christmas tree the Saturday after Thanksgiving. It was pretty fun to decorate it, and our apartment. It's our first Christmas in our own place, so that's really fun!
We thought we had our tree set up straight in the tree stand...needless to say, one night we came home and it was about to fall over. Don't worry though, we fixed it and it hasn't fallen down again yet.

Well, Merry Christmas to all...it's that season again.

1 comments:

joy said...

tree looks great! It was fun making wreaths the last night! Hope you have a good week!