Monday, February 23, 2009

hmmm...

I've been telling myself lately that I need to blog, but every time I get on here, I don't know what to say. Tonight a friend of mine, Kylie, and I got to babysit my niece, Katelyn, and her 2 friends, Ella and Riley. It was a lot of fun...It made me anxious for the day when I have my own kids, but at the same time it made me realize that I like the freedom Eric and I have right now. If we want to go out somewhere, we go; if we want to be lazy, we're lazy. I know that when the time is right, kids will be a ton of fun (and work)...but right now, I'm satisfied. I have an absolutely amazing husband, great friends, and plenty of kids I can borrow when I'm wanting my own :). Someday I'll be a mom, but for right now, my prayer is that I am the best wife I can be for Eric.

0 comments: