Some days I just get in the mood to clean and decorate and all of those things. I just love the smell of the cleaners and how everything looks afterwards. I love how our apartment "feels" when everything is in it's right place...sadly, both for eric and I as well as anyone else who has been over to our apartment lately, I haven't been "getting the urge" to clean. The dishes get done, the laundry gets done...as far as everything else, I just don't feel like it. I know I should, and I probably will as soon as I get this blog done, whether I want to or not. Haha. I've been in the mood to decorate, just not clean...and if you didn't know it already, decorations don't look very good in a messy house. Well, I guess that's enough about my laziness. I'm sure you are all bored out of your mind by now...
Hmm, what should I start with? The toilets or the sinks? (Why was 2 bathrooms such a drawing card for this apartment?)
7 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment