So the pictures uploaded backwards, so you get a backwards tour of our apartment...sorry :).
This is our little master bathroom, to the right of this picture, is the shower...in case you were wondering :)
This is our little master bathroom, to the right of this picture, is the shower...in case you were wondering :)
This is the wall of pictures that I put up in our bedroom...they're all from our wedding, someday I get a few more frames, but these were all that I had at the house.
This is the guest bedroom, where my parents will be staying while they are here for a few nights. Normally we just use it for an office though...it's were Eric does all of his homework.
The living room. We were very blessed to get some super comfortable couches from Eric's parents. They are the best and we are very lucky to have them.
Another picture of the living room.
This is our kitchen. I absolutely love it. I love cooking and having friends over and I am so lucky to have a kitchen this size.
And lastly...our dining room - pretty self explanatory.
Well, now you've "been" to our apartment, if you're ever in the area, feel free to actually stop by, we would love to give you a real tour.
Well, now you've "been" to our apartment, if you're ever in the area, feel free to actually stop by, we would love to give you a real tour.

0 comments:
Post a Comment