For Mel and Tyler's anniversary, we offered to watch Katelyn for a weekend for them. So, they dropped her off at 11:30 on Saturday and she was ours the rest of the day, and then Sunday till we picked them up to go to church...it was quite the fun time.
Katelyn really likes Eric's hats...she would walk all over our apartment and find all the hats that she could and then hand them to me and I'd put them on her head...then she'd take that one off put it in a different pile and hand me a new one...it was really a fun game for her.
Eric got invited to hang out with a bunch of guys tonight to watch the basketball games, so Katelyn and I decided we were going to do something "girly" - haha. We ended up making cinnamon rolls.
At first Katelyn didn't want to get her hands dirty, but eventually she got in on the fun.She was quite the little helper; and quite the cutie.
Katelyn is so cute in the morning. She is so cuddly and fun in the morning. It made my day! :)
Mel, just so you know, this is only the 1st sleepover at Aunt Alicia's, but there will be many more to come...and I can't wait.
7 years ago

3 comments:
Your pictures were so cute. Thank you so much for watching her for us so we could hang out. I can't wait for all the fun you two will have in the future. I LOVE YOU!
Looks like you had a fun weekend. See you Wed.
so cute! you're going to be such a good little mom :) love ya lish!
Post a Comment