Friday, March 27, 2009

25 things...

so I got tagged and I am supposed to say 25 random things about myself..

1. Volleyball is my favorite sport
2. Psalm 23 and Ecclesiastes 3:1-14 are my 2 favorite passages of the Bible
3. I love sour patch kids
4. I really enjoy cooking
5. I love letting baby calves suck on my fingers
6. I cannot burp - I don't know how
7. I have a shoe and coat fetish
8. I have really random dreams
9. I have the best family...EVER
10. Brown in is my favorite color
11. Cheesecake is my favorite dessert
12. Few things make me happier than having people over to my house for dinner...I don't know why, just how it is.
13. Decorating makes me happy
14. My most outlandish, probably impossible goal, is to be on the show "Platinum Weddings" as a florist...just once is enough, but someday...
15. I collect green depression glass
16. I really like bermuda shorts
17. Someday I want to go to Venice, Italy
18. Being an aunt is pretty fantastic
19. I was born cross-eyed...in all my pictures from 0 to 18 months I look like I'm crazy
20. I like standardized tests - I had fun taking the ACT and SAT
21. I would like to own my own flower shop someday
22. Chai tea is my favorite
23. I want an English Mastiff someday (like in the Sandlot)
24. Goldfish are one of my favorite snacks
25. I love pasta

0 comments: