Monday, November 16, 2009

Just Life...I love it

So, I haven't posted on here in quite a while, so I figured I probably should....Eric and I have been super busy these last few weeks; I'm not sure what we've been doing, but it just seems we haven't been home much.

For Halloween, we actually went to an NNU sponsored event called TWIRP (The Woman Is Required to Pay)...it's a 2 day event and it ended up be a ton of fun. It was fun to just be "college students" for the night as apposed to the "old married couple" :)



We tried to get a jumping a picture of all of us who went together in a group, but it didn't work out so well...Eric is the extra set of arms behind the guy in the white jacket...


Also, about a month ago, my mom came to visit. It was over Eric's birthday, so that was a lot of fun...We also dog-sat Hope, Eric's brother's dog, while they went to the Stuart Cabin to paint...

Uncle Eric decided Katelyn needed a BSU jersey, so we bought her one with the quarterback's number on it...he also taught her to say "Go Broncos"...it is too cute. Now she wears her jersey every game day...

This was the only way Hope could look outside while at our apartment, so she did this a lot. When Katelyn saw Hope, she decided that she too needed to climb up the couch to look out the window...I just had to grab my camera because I thought it was too cute!

Katelyn's 10 month "birthday" for the year is always on Eric's birthday, so we had to get a picture of the 2 of them together...especially in their BSU jerseys.

1 comments:

.:Mousley:. said...

hi beautiful alicia! it looks like you guys are having so much fun! i miss you tons!