Saturday, December 19, 2009

It's Been Awhile

I've been away from the blogging world for awhile, sorry guys! Here is a photo update of the last couple months of our lives :)..

So I couldn't get my pictures to go where I wanted them to, so I'll just explain as I go :)


Right after we returned from MT for Thanksgiving, we got a Christmas tree and decorated it. Mel and Tyler came over the night we got it, so Katelyn and Mel helped me decorate it. For Thanksgiving, all my siblings were in MT and we spent Thanksgiving with my family. It was a great time. We got a motel the one night, so we spent a lot of time in the pool and just relaxing.

My brother Joe, and his wife, Kiah

(While we were in MT, we celebrated Christmas, because we will all be apart for Christmas this year...Katelyn loved playing in the boxes once we unwrapped them)
Mom and Dad Nisly

My sister Heather and her boyfriend, Gabe

Tyler, Mel, and Katelyn

Eric and I



Kate the Great in her swimming suit at the pool...isn't she the cutest?! :)


0 comments: