Sorry it has been so long since I have updated this...our Christmas was great, but super busy. We got to enjoy a weekend at the Stuart cabin right after Christmas, and that was a ton of fun. After we returned from that, we house sat/kid sat/dog sat for Eric's aunt and uncle...for 10 days :). We were both very glad that we did it, but decided it should be awhile before we have 3 kids of our own:). After that, we came home for one night and then we had the kids I nanny for 2 nights. Their parents were going to McCall for the weekend, and it was the first time they'd been away from all 3 kids overnight, since the youngest was born...he just turned one in September...We'd been trying to plan a weekend that worked for Eric and I and for them, and this is the 1st one that worked. We had a ton of fun with the 3 kiddos and they did a great job being away from Mom and Dad.
The one night, Mel, Tyler and Katelyn came over. Every now and then Katelyn comes to work with me and she loves it and so do the kiddos, so we thought it would be fun to "have a friend over" while Mom and Dad were gone.
Eric won the cool vote from the kids when he built them this huge fort upstairs in the playroom. They played in the fort for almost 3 hours straight...that's a LONG time for kids 4 and under.On the way home, after watching kids for almost 14 days straight, Eric said "well, I think I still want to be a Dad, is that a good sign?"
7 years ago

1 comments:
ohhhhh, that precious. You guys will make great parents!
Post a Comment