Well, our little girl is growing up!!! She is now crawling ALL OVER. We have found she does not like the word "no", but she responds pretty well when she hears it. It's a whole new world. So far she hasn't ventured to the hardwood yet, she just stays on the carpet, but I know that won't last long.
Her new favorite thing to do during nap time is to stand up in her crib...instead of napping :). But she does know how to get down by herself, so that's nice.
In other news, Eric has an interview at a local Charter School...we are hoping and praying he gets the job, but we know God has a plan for him either way. I am working my summer hours (which is just 2 days a week) and I LOVE it. We are able to have time at home just playing whether it is during bath time, or just whenever...instead of always hurrying to make it somewhere on time, we just relax and spend time together.
7 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment