Well, Miss Emmaree is now 9 months old...can you believe it?


At 9 months old, she:
- is saying Da-da, Da-dy, and Dad ALL the time.
- has said Ma-ma only once...i know, it's sad :)
- waves with her fingers facing herself as they move
- gives "low" fives :)
- loves diaper box rides up and down our long hallway
- laughs at the drop of a hat and is always smiling her big toothy grin
- has 2 teeth on bottom, and as far as I can tell isn't getting anymore anytime soon
- loves drinking Arnold Palmer's (lemonade and iced tea) from Grandpa Neal's straw
- definitely doesn't have a fear of strangers, as she will go to anyone at anytime
- loves riding like a big girl in the front of the shopping cart
- is definitely a Daddy's girl...she just adores her daddy and I wouldn't have it any other way
- loves banana bread, blueberries, oatmeal...and much more
- finally appears to be getting over her resistance to dairy...and I am SO excited!!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment