Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Our Christmas and Christmas Eve were spent with the Eric's family this year....It was a great time with family! We opened gifts, ate a lot of food, read stories to the little ones, laughed and talked. One of my favorite things that Emma got in her stocking were Elmo slippers! She absolutely loves Elmo and loves wearing her slippers...It is adorable!

Here are Zoey and Emma in their matching pajamas from Gramma


Emma and Zoey got Gramma this antique wooden highchair for Christmas and Emma Lou LOVED to sit in it - you can't tell that here because she had just woken up from a nap, but she would get so sad when I told her I was going to take her out.



Christmas with a child is SO fun...I love seeing how excited Emma would be to open a present, even if it wasn't hers, and how much she loved to see that there was a toy inside a package when she opened it.

We absolutely LOVE making memories as a family...who knows what memories 2012 will hold for us, but we cannot wait!!

0 comments: