This is one of my of favorite pictures, partially because of the story behind it... Every day when Emma hears the garage door, when Eric is coming home, she runs and stands right by the door, waiting for him. Eric knows this by now and always opens the door very carefully. Then Em grabs his pointer finger and walks down the hallway, back to her play room where she continues to take him into her tent and they play together for awhile. The whole time, Emma is taking excitedly, as if to tell her Daddy about her day. It is in. these moments that I truly realize how blessed I am.
7 years ago

3 comments:
So cute!! I love this picture and the little story behind it. Wish we could watch her for an evening here and there - miss seeing her grow up.
This is so sweet! Enjoy her!
~Kaylee
Post a Comment