We closed on our house today! Hip hip hooray!!! Haha...there is a lot of work ahead, fun work, but A LOT of it :). I couldn't be more excited though.
I'll try to keep all of you who are far away up to date on what we are doing when, so you can walk through our journey with us :). Here is a look at the house as "as-is" before any work was done at all.
the entry way...I LOVE the parquet flooring and plan to keep it, hopefully that works out
The hallway leading back to the bedrooms...big closets on both sides of the hallway and the 2nd bathroom is the open door on the left
The living room - who wouldn't LOVE blue carpet, don't worry, it is gone now :)
The bay window in the living room....
The master bedroom and below are the sweet mirrored closet doors in the master bedroom...oh yes, they are just amazing - jk. I have plans for them, but it won't be anything that happens super soon...just down the road before too long...hopefully.
You know, something like this :)...I know, I have big dreams...lol
My craft room/office - I am absolutely floored that I have a space to scrapbook and craft where it is not out in the rest of the house....
The guest room
This is the dining room/kitchen...Unfortunately the linoleum is staying...that is another thing we want to re-do down the road, just not yet.
The kitchen...great counter space, great cabinets - basically like the rest of the house - great bones, just needs to be brought up to the modern day...and in time, each room will have the face lift it needs. For right now though, we are just re-doing paint and carpet...two big steps in the right direction.
So...this is our house. We would love to have all of you as guests at some point if you need a place to stay. :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment