Monday, March 12, 2012

1 1/2 - Really??

It is so hard to believe that Miss Emmaree Ann is already 1 1/2 years old...

Here the latest of what Little Miss is up to:

  • Always wants to help me in the kitchen - cooking, emptying the dishwasher, and wiping up the floor - lol
  • She sings her own version of "Jesus Loves Me"
  • Says "Hi, You", "Bye, You", and "I You (I love you)"
  • Favorite toy right now is probably any ball... she loves to throw it back and forth
  • Loves to sing to, taking care of, and rocking her babies
  • Shows us her muscles - probably one of my favorite things that she does right now.
  • Loves using her fork and spoon to eat
  • Most of all gives us the best hugs and kisses possible as well as makes us laugh and smile non-stop.
It is hard to believe she is really 18 months old...where did the time go? I wouldn't trade the last 18 months for the world!

0 comments: