Tonight Eric and I went to the new house to see how it looked with carpet...oh.my.goodness. It is beautiful! I cannot believe the transformation that has happened in just 17 days...I wish there was a way for each of you to have walked through it with us in the very beginning and then again now, as well as once we have it decorated and all of our furniture in it. It really feels like our house and that makes me SO happy...I am sure than many great memories are yet to be made in this house...
The family room: look at my amazing
hubby vacuuming - he was so excited to vacuum for the 1st time :)
hubby vacuuming - he was so excited to vacuum for the 1st time :)
The living room: (this is a terrible picture, sorry!!)
The guest room:
My craft room/office:
Emma's new toy storage for in the family room...Eric and I put this together tonight while we were waiting for the installers to finish the carpet...

1 comments:
oh your house looks great!! now we really need to come back to visit! i am so happy for you guys. keep posting pictures! it's fun to imagine doing this some day :)
Post a Comment