Friday, April 20, 2012

Some cute pics

So, we are loving our new house...we are all moved in...but, more on that later.


When my family was here from Montana, Joe and Kiah built Emma a sandbox, which she absolutely loves! I think she would live outside if we let her. I'm posting this from my phone and so I don't know where the pictures and things are going to show up...but, somewhere on this post there are some pictures of Emma playing dress up with Jessie, playing in her sandbox, and going down the slide at the park...by the way, this girl has no fear...she went down every slide at the park, by herself, even the huge one...i can't count how many times she landed on her feet, but had enough momentum that she flew face first into the bark...each time she would stand up smiling pulling the bark out of her mouth and running to do it again.


Well, thats all. Until next time...


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

1 comments:

Sarah said...

She is oh so cute and growing up too fast. Great job on the sandbox. She will have great memories.