So...I feel like our house is coming together and I know it has been awhile since I've shown you what it looks like...so here you go!
Emma's toy corner in the family room...I love that all of her toys are organized and put in bins so that it doesn't look too cluttered...
The rest of the family room....I haven't done much with this room, but there is still time, right?
The front living room...there is a bookshelf and love seat to the left of what you can see in the pic, but the picture I took of that didn't turn out, so you just have to imagine it :)
The dining room...I got this table off craigslist for a steal!!! Then I sold our old one and recovered the chairs of this one. It has two more chairs as well as an 18" leaf...It is my dream table!!! lol
And now, probably my favorite room of all, Emma's room...I absolutely love how it turned out...
The hair bow hanger I made for E while my Mom was here...
There are most of the rooms in our house...or at least the ones I thought you might like to see. Now, all that is left is for all of you who are far away to come and visit and then you can see the whole thing for yourself. :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment