Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Gymnastics


So, it didn't work out for Emma to go to Bible School anymore this year, we may try to start again after the first of the year. Since that didn't work out, I wanted to get Emma into something where she interacted with other kids, especially since she is only with the Anstine kids 1 day a week for about 3 hours. I drive by this gymnastics gym almost daily and it is really close to our house, so I went and checked it out one day...and I liked it, and so today was Emma's first class and she loved it. It's a rule at the gym that kids of all ages wear leotards, so we found her one and she calls it her "special pretty dress. She was excited and nervous to go this morning.
 

She did an obstacle course, practiced pointing her toes, walked on the floor beams a lot, hopped on a long skinny trampoline while holding her hands in the air, and jumped off the floor into a huge sponge cube pit...and she loved all of it. It's a Mommy and Me class, so I walk through everything with her, which is super fun, but also makes it impossible to get pictures of her doing the different stuff :).

0 comments: