A couple weeks ago, I decided we hadn't had cinnamon rolls in too long, so Emma Lou and I set out to make some yummy cinnamon rolls...we donned our look-a-like aprons and started baking, spreading and rolling.
*please don't mind the pictures where my head is completely cut off, Eric was taking the pictures and felt it necessary to only have Emma in the pics :)
 |
| Rolling! |
 |
| Spreading the brown sugar (there may have been a few times where she licked her fingers off and then stuck them right back in the brown sugar to continue spreading...all rules fly out the window when baking with a 2 year old, especially if only family is eating the end results. |
 |
| Em was in charge of doing the cinnamon...lets just say there was A LOT of cinnamon |
 |
| The end result...MMMM so good!!! |
1 comments:
Love this! Isn't baking with your daughter so much fun?? I love baking with Katelyn (Trenton too, but he's not as interested in it).
Post a Comment