On Wednesday, May 21st at 12:02pm, we got to welcome the fourth member
of our family into this world! Her name is Kennedy Jane! I was shocked
when the Dr. weighed her...mostly because she weighed in at 9lb
13oz...Eric was 9lb 12oz, when he was born, and up until I had Kennedy,
he was the biggest baby I had really ever heard of...She was also 21"
long. She was 1/2 again as big as Emma was...the crazy thing though is
that I recovered WAY faster with Kennedy than I did with Emma...crazy
how our bodies work.
As I held my precious Kennedy for the first time, I remember thinking it was hard to believe that this was the new normal for our family...she was always going to be a part of us. It is an amazing and overwhelming feeling - one that I continue to feel. God trusted us to raise her and teach her, it is a humbling task and one I could not accomplish alone. We adore this new addition, this daughter, this little sister, this fourth member of our family. Our lives are forever changed in such an amazing way!










0 comments:
Post a Comment