Thursday, March 8, 2012

Cupcakes

Sorry that I have been absent from my blog for so long....Not too much has been going on that is fun to document. :) I guess I haven't been very inspired. Eric started baseball, so we are now diving into the busiest season of the year for us. Its a good time, just a busy time as well. On top of normal business, we are also in the process of buying a house....we close a week from today. It is hard to believe, but we are SO excited. It is an older home that we are repainting and re-carpeting....but it has wonderful bones and I can't wait to make it ours. I'll post pictures along the way. My head is spinning with ideas.

Of course, I couldn't write a post without including pictures of Little Miss, so... We had cupcakes from Joy (look at www.sugarandsprinklesco.com) last night for Caleb and Annie's birthdays. They we absolutely delicious, and Emma especially LOVED hers.


Just look at all that drool - that, my friends, is from her 2 year molars pushing their way into her mouth - oh the joys of getting older, haha.

0 comments: