Saturday, September 15, 2012

Emmaree Ann is 2!!!

 Today we had Emma's 2nd birthday party. Annie did me a HUGE favor and took a bunch of pictures of everything that happened, so now you can all see! Emma has a huge love for Elmo, so that was the theme. My sister-in-law's family has a little bouncy house, so she brought that over and Emma and Zoey LOVED it...I'm sure they are both sleeping good tonight. Anyway, we had a backyard BBQ that was finished off with Elmo and Cookie Monster cupcakes (Thanks Joy!!!!!). As I am writing this, I just realized we didn't video any of the party...ugh - I guess we are still learning!

The sign Annie made for Emma


Playing with Gigi

Miss Zoey

This is out of order, but last night I put E's hair in sponge curlers and took them out around 2 today...this was the initial result. Eric was worried at first, but it turned out cute with a little taming :)






1 comments:

Sarah said...

She is so cute! Looks like everyone had a great time. Precious memories.